Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

It is no longer January 1, 2011, however it is a new year; a new opportunity to begin, continue and expand our good intentions, purposes and passions. We can start anew everyday, but most of us think of new beginnings in the new year. I start over anew each day with my aspirations to achieve and improve.  So, my aspiration is to master my craft as a healer. Although credentials such as licenses and certification are important, mastering the skills of the craft are even more important, as they are what makes an effective healer. This often times means work on self.

I plan in this 2011 to implement and accomplish the following :
  • Achieve certification as Rehabilitation Counselor
  • Licensure: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in D.C., M.D.
  • Commit to the study and practice of yoga and shamanism
  • Learn more about and training in spirit releasement tx, past life regression tx
  • And of course continue to increase my committment to prayer/meditation and improvement of my diet; consumption of the best and most healthy foods
Although, the outcome of most of our lives will depend almost exclusively on our own efforts and insights into our own truths, many of us need help and a little guidance. A counselor's calling is to help facilitate the uncovering of truth and healing. My abilities depend upon how effective I am at taking care of myself, physically, mentally and spiritually and my relationship with the Creator.

I'm excited about developing and mastering my skills! So here goes.......! PRAYING FOR MANIFESTATION OF THE HIGHEST GOOD.