Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recommitting

It has been 9 months since I've written on this blog. Since I last blogged, so much has transpired. I feel like I've been in a cave; coming out when I need to. This cave of mine has been a retreat ever since I can remember. The only difference is that now I have people that actually live with me in the cave. :  )lol!  Although I can't really physically retreat, totally, I guess I have retreated from a few things in the last year by just not making them a priority. My lapse in blogging has been, I guess due to the fact that I've been doing a lot of writing else where, mainly for course work.  Now that I've completed the graduate certificate program, Counseling Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Persons, I'm aspiring to blog more often; to write more often, with meaning and with purpose. Well, that has always been my intention. I guess maybe I mean that I want to make writing more of a priority. It is one way that I know I impact and move people. It is also invigorating and empowering for me. Words and the spiritual inspiration of how to use them as an expression of self, of SPIRIT, is most powerful. 

You will hear more from me. LOL!!! It's not like I have a following. I guess my biggest fan is me. I'm so interest to know what will come out of my heart and onto paper. Believe it or not, I am surprised at what I write sometimes. Sometimes I have the urge to withdraw my words from paper when I think about how someone else will receive my expression. But if I did, I would not be true to myself. That truth and it's expression is what is so empowering to me.