Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fast Forward Thirty Years......

What will you be doing? How old will you be? Are you on task for fulfill your dreams and purpose for this life? Are you happy?  Who are you? If you haven't thought about any of these things, you should.  Time waits for no one.

In 30 years I will be 70 years old. Wow!! Reality is that unless we die, we will all get there and hopefully surpass it.  I hope for good health, properity, peace, happiness and for grand children. I hope to have written and published several books; to have been a blessing to my family, friends and clients; to the world. I hope to be wise and able to pass that wisdom on to all that will receive it.  I hope to remain active in my career or what I consider to be my calling until I die. Callings don't die because they are you, your spirit's purpose. So as long as my spirit inhabits this body, helping others and inspiring them is what I'll do. I hope that my work inspires my kids to care for others as I do; to take the love that I've given them and given to others and taking it to the next level, as love is infinite. There is no limit. I hope that my mother will have lived long enough to see God's purpose fulfilled in me. 

On a little lighter note, I really want that beautiful garden of orchids, aloes, fountains and ponds. If I'm still living in cooler temperatures, I would love for this to be in the form of a small scale interior botanical garden. If I'm living in tropical weather that's even better and will probably be better for my aging body.  :  )  It will be important for me to be near my children, hopefully they will want to be near me as well.  :  ) My mind just veered off to the fact that I do not live near to my parents. See, it's nice to write because things are brought to your attention and requires a different way of assessing your life. The same thing happened when I married at 35, but didn't want to have kids til I was 40. Reflecting on my own age and how my life would unfold in reference to my life with my children and watching them grow, marry and have kids, put me in my parent's position. I was able to see their perspective. After 8 months of marriage, I became pregnant with my first child and gave birth to my second child at 39 years old. Will I have another? I don't know. I'm open. A third child would for my other two. The more the merrier, especially once I'm gone. I guess my life is really for others.  I really never realized that until now. That's what I continue to say and pray for. Again, writing is therapeutic and revealing of the inner thoughts and dreams that seem to be hidden even from the author until written.

Humm! Moving closer to my parents? That's something to think about.

In closing, I hope that I live to be a ripe old age. 70 years old, ironically does not seem to be too old to me, now that I am 40 years old and still being mistaken for a 30 year old.  I think I could swing 90 or 100 easily!